Thank you for the response.
We are doing a POC in order to test the multitenancy feature. The goal is to present readonly dashboards to diferent clients.
For each client we want to
- Define a custom index
- Define a tenant
- Have a RW user that indexes the data in the custom index and create the visualizations and dashboard in the tenant
- Have a read only user over that tenant in order to provide read only access to that dashboards
I have enabled the multitenancy feature but i’m not able to define the tenants.
It is not clear for me in the doc
Any help will be appreciated
El lunes, 20 de agosto de 2018, 10:19:15 (UTC+2), anabella....@gmail.com escribió:
Hi, I’m running ELK 6.32 Stack with SearchGuard 6.
I have a doubt regarding to read only modes in Kibana
- Is it posiible to define read only dashboards in kibana?
- Is it dependent of the multy tennancy feature?
When asking questions, please provide the following information:
- Search Guard and Elasticsearch version
- Installed and used enterprise modules, if any
- JVM version and operating system version
- Search Guard configuration files
- Elasticsearch log messages on debug level
- Other installed Elasticsearch or Kibana plugins, if any