Download Searchguard SSL 6.4.2

Hi

I want to download Searchguard SSL 6.4.2 zip file for offline installation. On the maven repository, I am able to find the zip files only till 6.2.4. For the main Searchguard plugin, I see the zip file. But not for SSL plugin. Please let me know from where can I download the plugin zip file for 6.4.2 ssl.

Thanks!

Since 6.3.0 we do not provide any longer a separate standalone build of the SSL plugin on maven central. You can still build it yourself.

···

On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 22:35:11 UTC+1, askids wrote:

Hi
I want to download Searchguard SSL 6.4.2 zip file for offline installation. On the maven repository, I am able to find the zip files only till 6.2.4. For the main Searchguard plugin, I see the zip file. But not for SSL plugin. Please let me know from where can I download the plugin zip file for 6.4.2 ssl.

Thanks!

Have also a look at the SSL only mode of the Search Guard plugin, this is available since the latest 23.2 release last week:

···

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 8:21:43 AM UTC+1, Search Guard wrote:

Since 6.3.0 we do not provide any longer a separate standalone build of the SSL plugin on maven central. You can still build it yourself.

On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 22:35:11 UTC+1, askids wrote:

Hi

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. However when running in SSL only mode using Searchguard plugin, we have encountered an issue. I opened an issue in the GitHub repo, but that was closed thinking that the requested change was in the SSL plugin. Can you please revisit the issue again?

https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/issues/588

Sorry, but we have to kindly decline this request. However, all our code is available on GitHub, so you can always either download and build the SG-SSL plugin on your own (the SG-SSL standalone repo will be available until ES/SG7). Or you can fork the repository for the Community Edition and remove the Rest Wrapper for your use case.

···

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 1:08:57 PM UTC+1, askids wrote:

Thanks for the reply. However when running in SSL only mode using Searchguard plugin, we have encountered an issue. I opened an issue in the GitHub repo, but that was closed thinking that the requested change was in the SSL plugin. Can you please revisit the issue again?
https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/issues/588