The Default index problem in the search guard

I have installed the search guard successfully, and there are some questions when use this plugins.

When i login the kibana as the nginx user, i can only see the index of nginx-223-. And the index nginx-223- is set the default index which is set the star flag.

But when i login the kibana as the user apacheuser which can only see the index of apache-tomcat-223-, i can not login the kibana. Because the kibana always show the default index nginx-223- that the apacheuser can not access. The kibana show the errors.

So, the default index have affect on the use of search guard. Who can tell me how to solve the problem?

Nobody? I think it is a important function when we access the kibana.

在 2016年8月11日星期四 UTC+8上午11:27:48,Wei Hong写道:

···

I have installed the search guard successfully, and there are some questions when use this plugins.

When i login the kibana as the nginx user, i can only see the index of nginx-223-. And the index nginx-223- is set the default index which is set the star flag.

But when i login the kibana as the user apacheuser which can only see the index of apache-tomcat-223-, i can not login the kibana. Because the kibana always show the default index nginx-223- that the apacheuser can not access. The kibana show the errors.

So, the default index have affect on the use of search guard. Who can tell me how to solve the problem?