State of the project?

The project is amazing: it allowed me to implement very sophisticated security on my small without Shield.
However, there has not been an update on the since Jun 25, 2015. There is no support for ES 1.7, and with ES 2.0 out of the door, I wonder what the state of the project is.

Is there anything I or any other developers can do to help out with getting ES 1.7 support going? Who is leading the effort? What are the stumbling blocks?

Can we count on the project to evolve going forward?

Project is alive, we will release a Version for ES 2.0 in February. Commercial support will also be available then.

A version for ES 1.7.3 was just released: https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/tree/es1.7

Will will also post a roadmap soon

ยทยทยท

Am Samstag, 31. Oktober 2015 19:48:40 UTC+1 schrieb Oleksiy Pikalo:

The project is amazing: it allowed me to implement very sophisticated security on my small without Shield.
However, there has not been an update on the since Jun 25, 2015. There is no support for ES 1.7, and with ES 2.0 out of the door, I wonder what the state of the project is.

Is there anything I or any other developers can do to help out with getting ES 1.7 support going? Who is leading the effort? What are the stumbling blocks?

Can we count on the project to evolve going forward?