we’re happy to announce Search Guard v25.0, compatible with Elasticsearch 6.4.3, 6.5.4, 6.6.2 and 6.7.1 .
- This release
- adds support for environment variables in sg_config.yml and in any other Search Guard configuration file
- adds authentication rate limiting feature to prevent brute force attacks
- fixes an issue where X-Opaque-Id header was not propagated
- fixes index patterns in Kibana for remote clusters (CCS)
- fixes an issue where user attributes are not populated in case of impersonation
- and a lot more
As always, thanks for your support and input!
Hendrik and the Search Guard team
Search Guard (®) is an Elasticsearch plugin that offers encryption, authentication, and authorization.
Coded with love in Berlin, Denmark, Sweden, and the US.
Search Guard is a trademark of floragunn GmbH, registered in the U.S. and in other countries. floragunn GmbH is not affiliated with Elasticsearch BV.
Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.