We’re happy to announce the release for Search Guard 2 for Elasticsearch 2.3.4 and 5.0.0-alpha4
Search Guard (®) is an Elasticsearch plugin that offers encryption, authentication and authorisation. It builds on Search Guard SSL and provides pluggable auth/auth modules in addition.
- Fix Searchguard doens’t fail over with Multiple authc defined #166
- Allow node client to connect. This is needed for full tribe node support (related to #128and #47).
- Support configurable OID (PR #168, thx @wtakase)
- Fixed sgadmin.sh requires truststore and keystore to have file extention .jks to be parsed as JKS type #152
- Improve reliability of sgadmin config updates (#113 #144)
- Fixed indices:admin/create requires a wildcard #155
- Do not authenticate request with HTTP method == OPTIONS
- Fixed Can’t delete templates #163
Commercial support is also available here https://floragunn.com/searchguard/searchguard-license-support/