jhipster-console not working with searchguard

• Search Guard:v 6.3.2 and

Elasticsearch :v 6.3.2

jhipster console:v6.3.2

i’m using jhipster monitoring and i want to add kibana authentication using searchguard, i add all needed configuration.

the installation succeeded and it build the docker images but i find out that kibana works without seeing the searchguard plugin.

when i execute this command: docker-compose exec -T jhipster-elasticsearch bin/init_sg.sh

this error appear :

WARNING: The state variable is not set. Defaulting to a blank string.

OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:296: starting container process caused “exec: "bin/init_sg.sh": stat bin/init_sg.sh: no such file or directory”: unknown

IMHO this seems more related to the Docker container than to Search Guard. To me it looks like the bin/init_sg.sh has not been copied to the container. Can you try to log in to your running container and see if the script is there?

···

On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 4:02:20 AM UTC-5, Sana CHATBOURI wrote:

• Search Guard:v 6.3.2 and

Elasticsearch :v 6.3.2

jhipster console:v6.3.2

i’m using jhipster monitoring and i want to add kibana authentication using searchguard, i add all needed configuration.

the installation succeeded and it build the docker images but i find out that kibana works without seeing the searchguard plugin.

when i execute this command: docker-compose exec -T jhipster-elasticsearch bin/init_sg.sh

this error appear :

WARNING: The state variable is not set. Defaulting to a blank string.

OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:296: starting container process caused “exec: "bin/init_sg.sh": stat bin/init_sg.sh: no such file or directory”: unknown