I requested certificate on TLS generator service multiple times and i haven't received once.

Hi ,

I am trying to secure my ELK 5.6.3 cluster with SearchGuard , but simple installation of SG gave hard time in installing on Window 12 server.

i converted demo_install.sh into Window batch and try to run admin script ,that didn’t work it was throwing error ,

then i tried to do fresh installation of SG by requesting TLS certificate thru TLS generator service and this Certificate script i requested multiple times and haven’t received certificate script once. so not sure waht i am missing in requesting the TLS cert?

Here is my config:

• Search Guard and Elasticsearch version

SG - 5.6

ES - 5.6.3

• JVM version and operating system version

1.8, Window 12 VM

• Other installed Elasticsearch or Kibana plugins, if any

Kibana - 5.6.3

Thanks,

Sandeep

i see outgoing email from the cert generator for you. maybe you need check the spam folder?

···

Am 19.12.2017 um 23:23 schrieb Sandeep Madaan <sandeepmadaan@gmail.com>:

Hi ,

I am trying to secure my ELK 5.6.3 cluster with SearchGuard , but simple installation of SG gave hard time in installing on Window 12 server.

i converted demo_install.sh into Window batch and try to run admin script ,that didn't work it was throwing error ,
then i tried to do fresh installation of SG by requesting TLS certificate thru TLS generator service and this Certificate script i requested multiple times and haven't received certificate script once. so not sure waht i am missing in requesting the TLS cert?

Here is my config:

* Search Guard and Elasticsearch version
SG - 5.6
ES - 5.6.3

* JVM version and operating system version
1.8, Window 12 VM

* Other installed Elasticsearch or Kibana plugins, if any
Kibana - 5.6.3

Thanks,
Sandeep

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Search Guard Community Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to search-guard+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to search-guard@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/search-guard/01990600-5eb7-4147-9167-fb2b95490802%40googlegroups.com\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout\.