Which nodes does sgadmin.sh need to be run on?

Hello, I have finally got my head around the SSL setup for SG (I think).

I have ran sgadmin on the node acting as a Elasticsearch Master and that is initialised, and the data nodes in the cluster have initialised. Now my question is, on the other data nodes, do I need to run sgadmin.sh as currently if I do it produces tons of errors.

No, you don’t need to run sgadmin on all nodes. It is sufficient to run it against one node in the cluster, e.g. your master node. The Search Guard configuration is stored in an Elasticsearch index and will therefore be replicated automatically.

···

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 5:16:06 PM UTC+2, Anthony Cleaves wrote:

I have ran sgadmin on the node acting as a Elasticsearch Master and that is initialised, and the data nodes in the cluster have initialised. Now my question is, on the other data nodes, do I need to run sgadmin.sh as currently if I do it produces tons of errors.

Just as I thought, thank you very much for the response.

···

On Thursday, 3 August 2017 17:45:00 UTC+1, Jochen Kressin wrote:

No, you don’t need to run sgadmin on all nodes. It is sufficient to run it against one node in the cluster, e.g. your master node. The Search Guard configuration is stored in an Elasticsearch index and will therefore be replicated automatically.

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 5:16:06 PM UTC+2, Anthony Cleaves wrote: