Transport client not working after installation of searchguard.

When asking questions, please provide the following information:

• Search Guard and Elasticsearch version 6.0.0

• Installed and used enterprise modules, if any No

• JVM version and operating system version 1.7

• Search Guard configuration files

• Elasticsearch log messages on debug level

• Other installed Elasticsearch or Kibana plugins, if any

Hi,

I have installed searchguard and it is working properly. But my java client (Transport Client) not getting connected to elasticseach.

I have used searchguard ssl jar. and my configuration is like below.

Settings settings = Settings.builder()

.put("cluster.name", "searchguard_demo")

.put(SSLConfigConstants.SEARCHGUARD_SSL_TRANSPORT_KEYSTORE_FILEPATH,"C:\\Users\\c-ajitb\\Desktop\\SearchguardFiles\\esnode.pem")

.put(SSLConfigConstants.SEARCHGUARD_SSL_TRANSPORT_TRUSTSTORE_FILEPATH, "C:\\Users\\c-ajitb\\Desktop\\SearchguardFiles\\esnode-key.pem")

.put(SSLConfigConstants.SEARCHGUARD_SSL_TRANSPORT_KEYSTORE_PASSWORD, "admin")

.put(SSLConfigConstants.SEARCHGUARD_SSL_TRANSPORT_TRUSTSTORE_PASSWORD, "admin")

.build();

TransportClient transclient = new PreBuiltTransportClient(settings,SearchGuardSSLPlugin.class).addTransportAddress(

new InetSocketTransportAddress(new InetSocketAddress("172.21.153.176", 9300)));

It is giving exception ElasticsearchException[Failed to load plugin class [com.floragunn.searchguard.ssl.SearchGuardSSLPlugin]]; nested: InvocationTargetException; nested: NoSuchMethodError[org.elasticsearch.common.logging.Loggers.getLogger(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/elasticsearch/common/logging/ESLogger;];

Also please check my file names. I dont have keystore and truststore files in my searchguard configuartion.

Please provide solution.

Thanks,

Ajit

pls refer to

https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/blob/6.1.0/src/test/java/com/floragunn/searchguard/IntegrationTests.java#L310
https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/blob/6.1.0/src/main/java/com/floragunn/searchguard/tools/SearchGuardAdmin.java#L403

ยทยทยท

Am 31.01.2018 um 07:38 schrieb Ajit Bhosale <ajeet.bhosale03@gmail.com>:

When asking questions, please provide the following information:

* Search Guard and Elasticsearch version 6.0.0
* Installed and used enterprise modules, if any No
* JVM version and operating system version 1.7
* Search Guard configuration files
* Elasticsearch log messages on debug level
* Other installed Elasticsearch or Kibana plugins, if any

Hi,
I have installed searchguard and it is working properly. But my java client (Transport Client) not getting connected to elasticseach.
I have used searchguard ssl jar. and my configuration is like below.

Settings settings = Settings.builder()
          .put("cluster.name", "searchguard_demo")
          .put(SSLConfigConstants.SEARCHGUARD_SSL_TRANSPORT_KEYSTORE_FILEPATH,"C:\\Users\\c-ajitb\\Desktop\\SearchguardFiles\\esnode.pem")
          .put(SSLConfigConstants.SEARCHGUARD_SSL_TRANSPORT_TRUSTSTORE_FILEPATH, "C:\\Users\\c-ajitb\\Desktop\\SearchguardFiles\\esnode-key.pem")
          .put(SSLConfigConstants.SEARCHGUARD_SSL_TRANSPORT_KEYSTORE_PASSWORD, "admin")
          .put(SSLConfigConstants.SEARCHGUARD_SSL_TRANSPORT_TRUSTSTORE_PASSWORD, "admin")
          .build();
      TransportClient transclient = new PreBuiltTransportClient(settings,SearchGuardSSLPlugin.class).addTransportAddress(
          new InetSocketTransportAddress(new InetSocketAddress("172.21.153.176", 9300)));

It is giving exception ElasticsearchException[Failed to load plugin class [com.floragunn.searchguard.ssl.SearchGuardSSLPlugin]]; nested: InvocationTargetException; nested: NoSuchMethodError[org.elasticsearch.common.logging.Loggers.getLogger(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/elasticsearch/common/logging/ESLogger;];

Also please check my file names. I dont have keystore and truststore files in my searchguard configuartion.
Please provide solution.

Thanks,
Ajit

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Search Guard Community Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to search-guard+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to search-guard@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/search-guard/d69b1ae3-56ce-40cd-b462-1b5a05bccfe5%40googlegroups.com\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout\.