SSL Problem Insufficient buffer remaining for AEAD cipher fragment in elaticsearch

If you think it is a bug report or you have a technical issue, please answer the following questions. For general questions, you can delete these questions.

Elasticsearch version:

Describe the issue:
I am working on the kubernetes environment and having 3 elastic master pods, 3 client pods and 2 data pods. I have configured elastic search with searchguard and provided proper certificates and keys. While stating elastic search, in between I am getting error message “SSL Problem Insufficient buffer remaining for AEAD cipher fragment (2). Needs to be more than tag size (16)”, here I have noticed that its starting my cluster with any problems or I can say that kubernetes cluster ignored this error message.
But here my concern is why this error message is coming if all the certificates and keys are correct and also I provided sufficient cpu resources for all the pods. Can anyone please guide me on the same.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Its intermittent issue.

Expected behavior:
Error message should not come.

This error due to this unresolved Java bug Loading... It doesn’t affect the work of the cluster.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.