We’re happy to announce the 11th Search Guard Release today.
This is a bugfix and a feature release which contains an important bugfix for DLS/FLS and performance improvements.
If you use DLS/FLS please upgrade to v11 and DLS/FLS module v6 as soon as possible.
Please find more details here: https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/wiki/SecurityIssues
- Fix dls/fls regex patterns (SISG 6)
- Changed default ldap configuration to match Active Directory setup
- Speed improvements for wildcard matcher
- Fix msearch with multiple indices not allowed #243 by introducting “and_backendroles” PR 247 by Wataru Takase
- Use environment variables for sgadmin secrets #288 by Fabien Wernli
- Add options to hash.sh to read password from environment variable as well as interactively from the console
- Provide mechanism to override the default interclusterrequest evaluation PR #269 by Jeff Cantrill
- Proxy auth generates xff messages when used with basic auth #292 by adjusting loglevel
- Add infrastructure for multi tenant capability
- Add write permissions to security policy for krb debug properties
- Fix Reindexing fails on version 5.2
- Support for ES 5.2.1
Special thanks to all contributers, namely Jeff Cantrill, Wataru Takase and Fabien Wernli
Commercial support is available: https://floragunn.com/searchguard/searchguard-license-support/
Search Guard (®) is an Elasticsearch plugin that offers encryption, authentication and authorisation.
It builds on Search Guard SSL and provides pluggable auth/auth modules in addition.
Search Guard is a trademark of floragunn GmbH, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
floragunn GmbH is not affiliated with Elasticsearch BV.