we have just released Search Guard FLX 1.3.0, which contains a lot of enhancements, bug fixes, and new features!
Based on your feedback and input, we have extended the Audit Log feature, which is now capable of capturing additional events and fields, for example:
- New categories for Kibana login and logout
- New events for index template creation/update/deletion
- New events in Audit Logs for operations on indices
There are enhancements for Signals, our Alerting solution for Elasticsearch, as well:
- Global config for trusted certs of external HTTP interfaces
- Convert runtime data to JSON in Webhook action and HTTP input
We also fixed some issues regarding configuration handling, Kibana authentication, Signals, and LDAP connection pooling. For details, please see the Release Notes:
As always, all releases are listed on our version matrix page
Thanks for all your support, feedback, and input!
Search Guard (®) is an Elasticsearch plugin that offers encryption, authentication, authorization, and alerting.
Coded with love in Berlin, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Ukraine, Poland, Ireland, and the US.
Search Guard is a trademark of floragunn GmbH, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and other countries.