we have just released the first Beta of the Search Guard Compliance edition. The technical preview that we released in January already provided read-history and write-history audit trails, which are required for meeting GDPR compliance and other security regulations. On top of that, the Beta brings you:
- Field anonymization: Instead of removing fields with FLS, replace the cleartext value with a consistent, salted and secure hash
- Immutable indices: Ensure the integrity of your data by using immutable indices. Once written, documents in an immutable index cannot be changed
- Event routing: Route compliance and audit events to multiple endpoints based on their category
- Elasticsearch installation monitoring: Detect and track any changes to your Elasticsearch cluster
Search Guard configuration monitoring: Detect and track read- and write access to the Search Gard configuration
Give our brand new Beta a spin:
You can also read more about all new features on our compliance blog post.
To build and deliver the best security plugin for Elasticsearch, we need your help and feedback:
- Download and test-drive the new features, and let us know what you think
- Take part in our compliance survey, let us know your requirements and feature wishes, and win a free Search Guard license
- or simply drop us an email with your feedback under firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks a lot for all your support and input, we hope you enjoy the new features as much as we do!
Jochen and the Search Guard team
Search Guard (®) is an Elasticsearch plugin that offers encryption, authentication, and authorization.
Coded with love in Berlin, Denmark, Sweden and the US.
Search Guard is a trademark of floragunn GmbH, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.