SAML authentication

I was informed that SAML authentication was due to be released “any day now”, but I can find no trace of this on the document pages. We purchased SG because this was coming; Is there a timeframe for when that will be released, as it is critical to our implementation. Thanks!

Hi Erik,

SAML support is in the making and we have it on the release roadmap. Unfortunately we will need some more time to ensure compatibility with the different SAML IdPs and to ship a stable and mature implementation. The ETA is currently end of this month.

···

On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 3:03:09 PM UTC+2, erik clark wrote:

I was informed that SAML authentication was due to be released “any day now”, but I can find no trace of this on the document pages. We purchased SG because this was coming; Is there a timeframe for when that will be released, as it is critical to our implementation. Thanks!

Thank you Jochen, we will wait patiently.

···

On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 9:22:05 AM UTC-4, Jochen Kressin wrote:

Hi Erik,

SAML support is in the making and we have it on the release roadmap. Unfortunately we will need some more time to ensure compatibility with the different SAML IdPs and to ship a stable and mature implementation. The ETA is currently end of this month.

Just out of curiosity: What SAML IdP are you planning to use?

···

On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 3:31:48 PM UTC+2, erik clark wrote:

Hi Erik,

OpenSSO Enterprise I believe.

···

On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 9:37:02 AM UTC-4, Jochen Kressin wrote:

Just out of curiosity: What SAML IdP are you planning to use?

On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 3:31:48 PM UTC+2, erik clark wrote:

Hi Erik,

Hi Jochen,

Its good to hear that SAML piece of authentication in SG roadmap, currently I use Shibboleth with Apache as a proxy, will there be a support for it.

Thanks,

Yash