Kibana login customisation

Hi everyone,

I started experimenting with search guard recently and I am using the free version for now.

After I set up a test ES + Kibana cluster I noticed that the login page is branded with the Search Guard logo. Is there a way to customize the login page? To make it more user-friendly, add some instructions and stuff like that?

Best Regards

Of course, you can find the instructions on how to customize the login page in the docs:

Section “Customising the login page”

···

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 4:14:26 PM UTC+2, Alessandro Puccetti wrote:

Hi everyone,

I started experimenting with search guard recently and I am using the free version for now.

After I set up a test ES + Kibana cluster I noticed that the login page is branded with the Search Guard logo. Is there a way to customize the login page? To make it more user-friendly, add some instructions and stuff like that?

Best Regards

Thanks for the rapid response, I found it few minutes after I posted the question :P. It is also super easy, very nice

···

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 3:30:26 PM UTC+1, Jochen Kressin wrote:

Of course, you can find the instructions on how to customize the login page in the docs:

http://floragunncom.github.io/search-guard-docs/kibana.html

Section “Customising the login page”

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 4:14:26 PM UTC+2, Alessandro Puccetti wrote:

Hi everyone,

Best Regards