Kibana - license info on login page

Hello,
is there option to remove License info from Kibana login page ?

br,
MW

Hello.
You have to buy a license if you use the enterprise functionality. You can install the community edition if you don’t need the enterprise features. Refer to the following page for more details on licensing Licensing | Search Guard Community, Enterprise and Compliance Edition You can request the license on the following page Contact the Search Guard team - get in touch with us

You can install the community edition if you don’t need the enterprise features.

I must clarify here. The Search Guard doesn’t offer a separate community edition build. You can disable the enterprise features to enable the community edition.
elasticsearch.yml

searchguard.enterprise_modules_enabled: false

We have enterprise license. It’s valid to 05.03 and new license is vallid from 05.03. Now i have this warning and users ask me all the time is it ok so i thought it will be nice to remove this from login page untill i download new license :slight_smile:

Currently it is not possible to switch off the warning. It disappears automatically when the number of days till the license expires is big enough.

Until we address this issue in one of the next releases, can you please drop us an email at sales@floragunn.com referring to this forum article, and we will take care. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.