DLS Issue with Timilion and visual builder

Hi Team,

SG: 5.5.0-16 and ES : 5.5.0
JVM : openjdk 8
Kibana multi-tenancy: enabled

Issue Ref: Redirecting to Google Groups

I have the same issue as above link when user tries to access timelion plugin. The users are restricted based on the doc type. When I checked the audit-log for the users I could see missing privileges for “indices:data/read/get” and “indices:data/read/search”.But the permission are enabled for the user for both ?kibana* and elasticsearch index.
I experience this issue only when I access timelion but discover and other visualization are working. Is the issue is fixed in 5.6 or 6.0
so I can upgrade my cluster

Thanks,
Yash

see Chapter "Timelion displays Security Exceptions" Kibana Troubleshooting | Security for Elasticsearch | Search Guard

···

Am 19.12.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Yasvanth Babu <byasvanth@gmail.com>:

Hi Team,

SG: 5.5.0-16 and ES : 5.5.0
JVM : openjdk 8
Kibana multi-tenancy: enabled

Issue Ref: Redirecting to Google Groups

I have the same issue as above link when user tries to access timelion plugin. The users are restricted based on the doc type. When I checked the audit-log for the users I could see missing privileges for "indices:data/read/get" and "indices:data/read/search".But the permission are enabled for the user for both ?kibana* and elasticsearch index.
I experience this issue only when I access timelion but discover and other visualization are working. Is the issue is fixed in 5.6 or 6.0 so I can upgrade my cluster

Thanks,
Yash

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Search Guard Community Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to search-guard+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to search-guard@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/search-guard/3f5544fc-cfc7-4bd6-a14d-7a8295597cfc%40googlegroups.com\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout\.

Hi,
Thanks for your response. It is working now.

Best,
Yash