Creating Multiple Tenants

I’m very new to the Complete ELK Stack and SearchGuard, have successfully installed the ELK as well as SearchGuard too.

One thing I’m not able to carry out is to create different tenants from the Kibana GUI.

I have Multi Tenancy enabled on my system, and I can see the default tenants in the Tenants Tab in the Kibana GUI, also they are working fine in their own capability, can some one share me the step by step process to create tenants in kibana or in elastic.

Search Guard and Elasticsearch version : Elastic Version: 6.4.0 SG Version: 6

If you want to assign a new tenant to a Search Guard role, you simply use the “add” button in the config GUI (see screenshot).

If you want to do it via the configfiles and sgadmin, you would just add the tenant to the “tenants” section of your role:

sg_all_access:
readonly: true
cluster:
- UNLIMITED
indices:
':
'
’:
- UNLIMITED
tenants:
admin_tenant: RW

``

Or have I misunderstood your question?

···

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 6:07:17 PM UTC+2, Nikhil Bokil wrote:

I’m very new to the Complete ELK Stack and SearchGuard, have successfully installed the ELK as well as SearchGuard too.

One thing I’m not able to carry out is to create different tenants from the Kibana GUI.

I have Multi Tenancy enabled on my system, and I can see the default tenants in the Tenants Tab in the Kibana GUI, also they are working fine in their own capability, can some one share me the step by step process to create tenants in kibana or in elastic.

Search Guard and Elasticsearch version : Elastic Version: 6.4.0 SG Version: 6